Tuesday, October 25, 2011

OCTOBER/NOVEMBER CHALLENGE.......

WELCOME!!!!
We would like to THANK ALL of you that entered our challenge last month!! Many beautiful cards to pick the winners from. Of course we only can have one winner and the top three. So here we go......
The winner of last months challenge and our special guest for next month is..... #5 Rose
Rose please contact me for your prize and to set up your project to join us next next. You will see the contact us button on the side bar. You may also get your I WON blinkie on the side bar.
Then for the wonderful top 3 we have...in no particular order..
#10 Carol (granny)
#16 Hellerlittle
#17 Kathy
Congrats Ladies and THANK YOU for playing with us last month!
You may grab your top 3 blinkie from the side bar. We hope you will wear on your blog with pride!
This month the winner will get their choice of 2 digis from the Elisabeth Bell Gallery. And then as a bonus win this month we would like for the winner to join us in the fun for the November 25th Challenge as a special guest. We hope that you would except the invite to join us for a month.


So now you ask.............
WHAT IS THE CHALLENGE THIS MONTH???
The 4 P's
PINK, PURPLE, PEARLS and PRETTIES.......
( remember you MUST use an Elisabeth Bell image)
rules can be found at the top of the page
We would love to see you join us this month with the 4 P's.
Now let's have a look at the beautiful cards the DT has done this month.
*****************************************

JANNEKE
























Now... what will you create?

We can't wait to see...
You have until November 22nd, 6PM Arizona Time to enter.

Photobucket

9 comments :

  1. Woo Hoo!!! I'm jumpin' up and down here!!! Thank you soooo much!!! It's such an honor to have my Story Time card selected by your amazingly talented design team. ~ Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, the DT did it again with these gorgeous creations. Thank you so much for choosing my card for the Top 3. I am very humbled and honored to have been chosen. Flying my banners with lots of pride. "Hugs"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoohooooooooo...
    what fantstic news !!!!
    Thanks a bunch for the Top3 Blinkie I will wear it with pride
    Hugs Ladies
    hellerlittle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yippee! Thank you so much for selecting my "Daisy" card as one of the top 3! I'm very honored! Blessings! Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. This challenge was made for me as I just love these colours. A job to know which gorgeous image to use and what fantastic DT cards to inspire. Here’s mine Marianne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello! Wonderful cards from the DT! Here is my entry.

    hugs
    Vanja

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great challenge. Love the selected theme. I can't say enough about the wonderful DT ... beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The use of stone in different cards add grace to card.
    print loyalty card
    hotel key card

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm thrilled and want to say "thank you so much for selecting my card as one of the top three. What an honor to be chosen and I have to add that each of your comments touched my heart. Many blessings to you. Hugs ... Carole

    ReplyDelete